We Maximise Every Students Potential
We all know that exam years are a stressful time for the whole family – you don’t need us to tell you that! We’d like though to reassure you that well planned, structured revision can actually make a significant difference to your child’s final grades.
So what’s the best approach? You want your son or daughter to realise their full potential, but may be unsure how to support them without accusations of interfering! You may be wondering how much productive revision is really getting done, or be faced with a child who does not want to talk about it at the end of yet another busy day.
How We Can Help
- We offer 2 hour sessions in the morning and 2 hours sessions in the afternoon on three days during the Easter Break and we repeat these in the May half term (you can just attend one morning or one afternoon session or you could choose to attend up to a maximum of 6 sessions over each of the 3 day period.
- A fun, refreshing approach to exam preparation.
- Experienced, friendly, enthusiastic tutors.
- Small tutorial groups centred around individual need.
- Lots of advice and encouragement at this crucial time
Revision courses can be taken at Easter and May Half Term.
Half Term Courses
Easter Revision Courses
Summer Schools (tbc)
HALF OR FULL DAY REVISION COURSES
Following requests from parents and students, A Star Tutors are pleased to now offer morning and afternoon classes at Easter and May half term. This is to help students increase their understanding of a subject, bolster knowledge and leave students fully prepared for their exams.
What You Will Get Out Of The Day
- A clearer understanding of the subject matter as a whole.
- The confidence and knowledge to ask questions on the subject.
- The ability to make links and connections between the various units/components of the subject
- Inspiration to learn and research independently.
Why Tutor in A Group
- Students understand more about their subject and what they know about it by interaction, the sharing and discussions of views with others;
- They benefit from helping each other. Group tutoring allows them to test out their knowledge on other students and make sure they have a real understanding of key concepts required for success.
- Group tutoring encourages a range of learning styles such as kinaesthetic learning, visual and interpersonal.
- Instead of an hour a week, our sessions last for two hours per morning and/or two hours per afternoon to ensure students get a real in-depth understanding, a chance to ask questions and consolidate knowledge in the same session. To Book